Saturday, April 25, 2009

30 Weeks

Time is really flying by! I can't believe we are at 30 weeks already. Justin and I have registered for Infant CPR and Childbirth classes which begin in two weeks. Though it is only April, I am so HOT! The temperature has been in the 70's and 80's this week and normally I am pretty comfortable with this weather because I dislike the cold so much but I am getting a taste of what life will be like for me in June. Our air conditioner will be working overtime for these last two months.

The baby is continuing to build her strength and her movements are much bigger and stronger. She is especially active when we play music for her. We bought a couple of Baby Einstein and Fisher Price cd's and have started to play them at night before I go to bed just to get her used to the music. I think she has already found some favorites and she really seems to kick alot when she hears piano music.

This weekend Justin is continuing his second job of house painter. He is painting the downstairs bathroom and then I think he might get to finally put away the brushes and rollers for a long time. While he was working, I enjoyed getting together with a few good friends at a baby shower/luncheon for my friend Donna. She is due two weeks after me and is having a boy. It's been nice to be able to compare experiences and share pregnancy stories.