Friday, April 3, 2009

The Third Trimester

27 weeks, 1 day

I can't believe it but we are already into the third trimester! I'm definitely feeling BIG but comfortable and happy most of the time. The baby is kicking me very regularly now and is already waking me up at night so maybe it won't be such a shock 3 months from now. She likes to move about every 3 hours or so. That seems to me my latest problem---I cannot sleep through the night. Either the baby kicks me or I just wake up around 2 or 3 in the morning and it takes me a long time to fall back to sleep. This bothers me because I see no end in sight and everyone knows how much I like my sleep. At least when the baby is born Justin will surely wake up with me.


We had another doctor's appointment this morning. I took the glucose test and while I was really worried about drinking this lemon-lime drink, it wasn't so bad. It tasted like a very sweet 7-Up. The doctor will call with the results next week. We also got our pre-registration paperwork for the hospital and information on birthing classes. We're registering online this weekend. In addition, we are also going to Babies R Us for our registry part 2. It takes us so long to discuss and look at everything (even though I have already looked online and made lists) that we have to continue tonight. We'll see how far we get.



Cheers to the Glucose drink!