Friday, June 15, 2018

Wedding Fun!

We were so happy to celebrate Aunt Melissa and Uncle Jamie's wedding in Charleston, SC on April 27th!  It was a whirlwind of a weekend, but the wedding was absolutely lovely, and it was wonderful to spend time with aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents who live so far away.  Everyone had fun celebrating the happy couple!  So. Many. Pictures.  I don't know how I will narrow it down for this post.

The Bridal Luncheon hosted by our aunts.  A very special tradition started with my wedding! 

These two are ready for cake.

The Bride to Be

Wedding Day Prep
We had to eat a little bit before hair and makeup.




It's time for I do's!




They did!


While pictures were going on, Lily was loving the wide open space for gymnastics.  Flips in fancy dresses is a thing, right?




And at the reception our two were hamming it up for the crowd.






These two spent the whole night alternating between dancing and feeding the fish.






Evelyn loves Lolly and Lambie.





The most special dance of the evening was when David was able to get up out of his wheelchair for a dance with the bride.  







The morning after...wiped out! 8:30 and still snoozing!

After the kids finally woke up, we enjoyed breakfast with a few of our cousins and grandmothers too.  I love so much about this picture! 

Congratulations Aunt Melissa and Uncle Jamie!  We love you!