36 weeks
Here we are, 36 weeks...amazing. I finally got a picture of Sarah on Saturday before going to our friends' house Saturday night. We had a great time over there sharing pregnancy stories, joys, fears, etc., as they're about 1 1/2 weeks ahead of us. And had some fabulous homemade pizza! Sunday night we went to a great Irish pub with Sarah's parents and brother, and on Friday night, we had our own date night, which included dinner out and relaxing at home afterwards.
We're still working hard on preparing for Baby Girl. We bought Babies R Us on Saturday morning (I expect the deed any day now), so I think we finally have everything we need. Within the last two weeks, Sarah has had 3 showers: her students' parents, my company, and her school. I can't speak for the others, but our shower at Beacon (my office) was wonderful. Several of my coworkers organized the whole thing, including food, decorations, and gifts. For all of you who participated, THANK YOU! We received so many thoughtful and generous gifts from them and Sarah's students' parents, and her coworkers.
We go back to the doctor on Thursday for a full ultrasound, so stay tuned. In the meantime, we have our final birthing class tomorrow night (I think Sarah's looking forward to not going anymore).