
I am so thankful for the love of family! I couldn't be happier that so many of our family members could travel to our house to celebrate Evelyn's special day! For the past few months Evelyn's favorite characters have been Elmo and Abby from Sesame Street, so of course we had to have a Sesame Street party. Lily also had a Sesame Street party when she turned two, and mom made many of her decorations. She saved them, so we got to use them for Evelyn's party too. Evelyn was so excited to come downstairs and see Elmo, Big Bird, Cookie Monster, and Abby hanging around the house!
Birthday Eve and Morning!
Goodnight 1-year old...
Good morning 2-year old!
Dressed and ready to see all of her birthday decorations. She ran over to the table and said, "Elmo Party!"
A day or two before the party, Justin and Harrison put together her big family present.
And Lily was my helper in the kitchen, but I don't think I got any pictures. We were too busy making and decorating Elmo cookies, cupcakes, and many other goodies for the party.
Dad offered to grill the burgers for us, while the guys played a little soccer. It was SO hot!
Time for presents! I think the trampoline is a hit with all 3 kiddos!
Family picture time!
Evelyn loved her cupcakes. She called them tasty and delicious!


















