Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Belly Pictures and Bath Time

6-weeks to go so I thought I should post a couple of belly pictures.  Here I am at 32-weeks and feeling good, but BIG. 

Lily and Mommy (32-weeks)32-weeks

I’m now 34-weeks and the third trimester exhaustion phase is beginning to kick in.  I’m so tired that I’ve started napping when Lily naps again (I did this a lot in the first trimester when I felt so sick).  I also feel so very slow and lethargic when doing anything.  It’s frustrating because I certainly don’t think I’ve been doing too much—I’m trying to take it easy and I’m still tired.  Braxton Hicks contractions are also much more frequent (I hardly had any with Lily) so this is a new and uncomfortable development.

IMG_4266IMG_4267

I just couldn’t resist posting a few of Lily’s bath time pictures.  She has such fun in the tub.  Just look at that happy face.

IMG_4244Fun in the tub!Splashing!