This week our little girl is about 7 inches long and she is finally making herself felt during different periods throughout the day. I can feel the strongest kicks or pokes in the evening as I am lying in bed. Last night Justin finally felt what he thought was a light movement, but to me it felt pretty strong.
I am beginning to try to exercise more so I hope all of you reading this will help me by holding me accountable...just ask me once in awhile if I am exercising a few times a week--not you Justin. I enjoy walking outside when the weather is nice and I also am starting yoga and Pilates videos. The breathing techniques on the yoga video are supposed to prepare me for child birth and strengthen my abdomen and pelvic area. I'm hopeful but not entirely convinced about this.
Our next appointment is March 6th when we will begin our rotation with all of the doctors in the practice. I hope that we will like everyone as much as my current doctor. We will hear the heartbeat and the doctor will take my first belly measurement. I feel bigger everyday so I'm interested to see what the actual measurement will be.