Here, Mrs. Kathy, is telling the story of Jesus choosing His disciples to help spread the word of God. She also shared that we can all be disciples for God, and the kids' task that day was to hug their brother or sister and say that God loves them.
After the Bible lesson, the kids work on letter and number recognition through a variety of activities. After playing a game about the letter /n/ sound, the kids used dot markers to make the letter Nn.
Usually on our way home from co-op school, Lily sighs and says: "I did a LOT of hard work today." But, she loves it and I think all of the kids have just as much fun as she does.
Here are some party pictures:
Both the big and little kids enjoyed the cupcakes!
What a group! Harrison was not happy.
It was too hectic to get many pictures, but I loved how sweetly Lily and Cole were sitting together.
We also celebrated my birthday this week. My favorite part of the birthday celebration was watching Lily and Justin decorate my cake. Lily is always so happy to do this. Justin asked me if I'd like a cake from Maxie B's this year, but how can I deny Lily her decorating fun? Here is the artist intently focused on her masterpiece.
After a good, but very quick birthday dinner out with the kiddos, we came back home for CAKE!
I had two helpers to blow out one candle!
Thank you to all of my family and friends for the kind birthday wishes. I had a wonderful day. Happy Valentine's Day to each of you. We love you!