Saturday, October 6, 2012

Our Visit to J. Razz and Tazz Farm

We loaded up the kiddos and headed to the pumpkin patch this morning.  Lily was very excited because she remembered our trip last year.  Harrison was all smiles as soon as he got to ride in the wagon.  He threw his arm over the side and was ready to go.  He loved the feel of the hay and banging on the pumpkins.  Lily ran around trying to lift several pumpkins into the wagon to take home.  We limited her to 6 pumpkins and 1 gourd.  She also loved sitting on the tractors and walking on the bales of hay.   A very fun and active morning.  Too bad our day began at 3am with Lily coming into our room to say she was awake (and then 2 more times after that); and with Harrison waking up at 5:15.  Then, even with all of the fun, they both took very short naps.  Mommy and Daddy are ready to sleep tonight!  I can only hope these two little pumpkins are too.

Ready to ride!
006
 
Showing off some hay.
009
 
012
 
Lily picking out the perfect pumpkins.
014
 
015
 
019
 
020
 
021
 
022
 
We attempted a family photo, but it was too sunny for Harrison, and he did not want to look up.
029
 
030
 
Fun with Daddy.
033
 
038
 
Exploring the hay bales.
041
 
042
 
It’s as if he’s asking, “Mom, what is this?”
044
 
Helping Daddy return the wagon.
046
 
Farmer Lily.
050
 
Balancing on the bales.  To her, this was like a balance beam.  She kept saying she was going to fall off the edge, even though she was nowhere near.
055
 
057
 
Wow.  I know I included a lot of pictures (as I am very prone to do), but it’s so hard to choose.  We took so many pictures here.  And, I noticed, that I could barely get Lily to look at the camera for any of our pictures.  This was the same thing she did last year.  She only has eyes for the hay and pumpkins, I guess.
 
Happy Fall, everyone!