Lily, Russell, and Eliza are together near the center of the group.
This week we also dyed Easter eggs at home. Last year Lily wasn’t very interested in this project, so I didn’t make many eggs or buy a very exciting decorating kit this year because I wasn’t sure how excited she would be. Well, she had lots of fun so next year I will have more eggs on hand and more ways to decorate them. I think we will also do this project earlier in the day because after dinner she was a little cranky and sassy. So amidst the fun and smiles we also had a few tears and a trip to time-out.
Very happy to begin the process.
Concentrating
After the eggs dried Lily decorated them with stickers.
Easter Sunday we got dressed in our best and headed to Martinsville to go to church with Grandma and Pops. We stayed for lunch and Lily enjoyed playing with all of the toys at Grandma’s house for the afternoon. Sometimes I think Mom has more toys at her house than we do at ours. To name a few… a Dora the Explorer play kitchen, a little food market with cash register, a sandbox, dolls, books, blocks, a tricycle, balls, etc. Lily was in heaven and once again, Harrison slept through most of the morning and afternoon.
Lily found her Easter basket and was quick to open the candy. M&M’s and chocolate bunnies, yum.
Lily was kind enough to bring Harrison his basket and even read his new book to him.
Family photo before church.
Nothing says Easter photo like a tongue sticking out and two fingers in the nose! 
At Grandma and Pops house.
Mom surprised Lily with a yummy bunny cake for dessert. She made this cake for Melissa and me when we were little. Fun memories!