Saturday, January 29, 2011

New Year, New Blog

I'm not one for making New Year's resolutions, but I decided that this would be the perfect time to restart our family blog. So, I'm going to begin with a few Christmas photos and then take it from there. We had a wonderful Christmas and were happy to have Justin's parents, my parents, and our siblings all together for the holidays. I thought Lily might be overwhelmed by the number of people around but she was in heaven!
















Earlier in December our playgroup shared a book exchange for the kids and an ornament exchange for the mommies. Our playgroup friends are such a blessing. It's so wonderful to have a great network of friends who share the same joys and worries of parenthood. And as our babies have blossomed into toddlers it's so fun to watch them interact and play together. Lily claps her hands, smiles and squeals when a friend's name is mentioned.